Uploading Avatar

L

lelu

I tried uploading an avatar but had no luck?
Tried some smaller ones, still never worked?

File size 10,636

Dimension 68 X 50

thats a bit odd, try again after you have made 10 posts, let us know.

OK, but I was just going by this:
"If you have more than 1 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar."

No big deal.

Thanks

:D

Yeah, lol.

Will get back to you then :D
We will sort this out!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
thats a bit odd, try again after you have made 10 posts, let us know.

23 post, I still can't upload an avatar.

Sig and Avatar Question...

Ok, u guysm I am new to "forums" so, how do I create a sig and use a CUSTom made Avatar or any other pic??? I know that you need to use HTML coding to make ur sig, but unfortunately, i dont know any!!!:D Some basic help on the sig would be appreciated. (Also, how do I use a picture for my sig, and change text color??:D )

Hi guys, yer im sorry but the avatar upload isnt working, I just checked myself, it seems to be since the board upgrade :(

Due to issues of people hacking Forums they increased security but it stopped many things like uploading not work.

Im working on this and will have it fixed ASAP.

Maybe that will keep EP from changing his avatar for a couple of hours... :D...

Prodigy... Fat of the Land... Always a good choice...

I have a hard time chossing between Climbatize and Smack My Bitch Up as my theme song... :D...

haha,

Used to love Climbatize, nice slow build up
and Smack My Bitch Up was my tune of Ibiza 2000 ;)

That and Sublime's Garden Grove is at the top of my "best CD" list...

From working with my own VB bulletin... Thanks to a very nice member here :D... There's a time delay on top of the needed posts... Default is 10days...

My friend just joined and it is 1 day or one post i think

lelu Are you sure, after selecting the avatar to upload, that the "use custom avatar" button is still checked?

for some reason it unchecks the Use custom avatar after you browse for the avatar on your drive.

See Attachment

Originally posted by zman
My friend just joined and it is 1 day or one post i think

lelu Are you sure, after selecting the avatar to upload, that the "use custom avatar" button is still checked?

for some reason it unchecks the Use custom avatar after you browse for the avatar on your drive.
Thanks zman!

I have missed that from day one! :eek::eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back