Upgrade XPhome to XPpro?

F

Fraggle

I have bought XP-Home, but want to upgrade to XP-pro. On the microsoft site I read that there should be a special upgrade to do so. Does anybody know if the cutrrent config stuff will stay, or do I need to reinstall everything? Does anyone know a fast online shop where I can buy the upgrade?

The current stuff will remain, but I think once installed the config will be set to the default values, I mean those configs you find on a brand new installation of XP.
Don't know of any shop actually sorry !

If you install it as an upgrade the settings will stay, if you choose a new install they won't. There is however as far as I know no special upgradeoffer available for Home to Pro. It is just the same as if you had Win 98.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back