Upgrade to 2000 Server

T

Tecnomuzik

Is the updated server OS going to be the .Net product? When is the new server OS supposed to be released.

L

Lactic.Acid

Uh, if you don't know, you probably shouldn't be thinking about installing it...but if you were just wondering, (and even if you do want to install it) I mean no offense. There's a LOT more to learning and managing 2k server or .net server, and you open yourself wide for being hacked if you really don't know what's goin on with your DNS, DHCP, AD, WINS, etc. Christ, even IIS can be a bitch at first.
/Lactic

T

Tecnomuzik

No, I know 2K Server. I'm very familiar with AD, DNS, DHCP, and even a little IIS. I just wanted to know when the new server OS was supposed to be released.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhilani