Upgrade session [!]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Subject : what will contain your next upgrade [ from now on 6 moth ] .

Personal
I've decided to take an 2.1 sound-system , also thought at Creative as a brand [ Inspire 2400 ] . My room is pretty small and I don't need something powerful ...

Any advices , recommandations will be aprecciated .. ( as a brand )

if u going to buy a sound system...
y not go for a 5.1 if u dont need that powerful 1 (assume that u do not want those bass bass thing)
creative inspire will a good choice bcoz of their crystal clear sound....
u can op for a logitech also... they have a good clear sound too!

5.1, i think is bcoz it also can be a mini theater for ur pc lo ;)

i put "other" because i plan on making a new comp. im going to go buy the case right now. a cheap ass one, then im going to take it to my autobody class, and put some 'speed holes' in it, and cut a blow hole, and sand it down and paint it. (damn, i need a friggin life)

gonna keep almost all my stuff... gonna upgrade motherboard and cpu actually...

...boy I sure want a 17" lcd panel. Although for my 2nd system I bought a used 15" mon that runs 800x600 max for $4.95us, and it works just fine!!! Just not as fun as a "cool" monitor....

kip

well rip this heap of **** to pieces. then summon this pc to duties of file serving. then build a monster pc and just let the ***** run my games at top wack

new monitor

possibly a samsung 210t or
sceptre X23-naga

New HDD, then maybe new burner/DVD, and then new graphics card.

Getting a new monitor (or two hopefully) in April. Haven't decided which one(s) yet. Any ideas?

Originally posted by djwhite
Getting a new monitor (or two hopefully) in April. Haven't decided which one(s) yet. Any ideas?

sceptre x23-naga:)

Nothing!

Well, I guess I really don't have that $hit-hot of a system - but it suits my needs and has not BSOD'd since I bought it on Feb 8th 2002 - so I guess I really would have a hard time jusitfying any kind of upgrade! (Oh haven't reformatted or reinstalled/repaired either!)

Oh, I want to thank dealer - for teaching me how to crash IE in three strokes - biggest problem (?) I have had in a awhile on this system.

BORING!!!

Well for me was a new 19 inch pure flat screen moniter last month and yesterday I got me an MSI Ti 4200 128 mb 8x agp graphics card with a very nice software package that included serious sam the second encounter, tom clancys ghost recon , virtual drive pro, restoreIT pro , win dvd 5.1.. and more I am very happy with the card ..... MSI has a very nice setup for tweaking the card and all kinds of extra's such as live update for some very cool stuff :D

prolly gonna get some new ram seeing as how its down to about 100 bucks for 3500 (still running 2100 ins a kt400 board :eek: ) then maybe my cpu or cooling system ie:water

Right now it's a tossup between a 9700Pro or a cpu/mobo (nForce2 w/ a 333fsb CPu) leaning more toward the ATI card...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back