• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upgrade session [!]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Subject : what will contain your next upgrade [ from now on 6 moth ] .

Personal
I've decided to take an 2.1 sound-system , also thought at Creative as a brand [ Inspire 2400 ] . My room is pretty small and I don't need something powerful ...

Any advices , recommandations will be aprecciated .. ( as a brand )

B

Bretenn

if u going to buy a sound system...
y not go for a 5.1 if u dont need that powerful 1 (assume that u do not want those bass bass thing)
creative inspire will a good choice bcoz of their crystal clear sound....
u can op for a logitech also... they have a good clear sound too!

5.1, i think is bcoz it also can be a mini theater for ur pc lo ;)

i put "other" because i plan on making a new comp. im going to go buy the case right now. a cheap ass one, then im going to take it to my autobody class, and put some 'speed holes' in it, and cut a blow hole, and sand it down and paint it. (damn, i need a friggin life)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
gonna keep almost all my stuff... gonna upgrade motherboard and cpu actually...

jkipk

OSNN Addict
...boy I sure want a 17" lcd panel. Although for my 2nd system I bought a used 15" mon that runs 800x600 max for $4.95us, and it works just fine!!! Just not as fun as a "cool" monitor....

kip

X

XP Abuser

well rip this heap of **** to pieces. then summon this pc to duties of file serving. then build a monster pc and just let the ***** run my games at top wack

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Nothing!

Well, I guess I really don't have that $hit-hot of a system - but it suits my needs and has not BSOD'd since I bought it on Feb 8th 2002 - so I guess I really would have a hard time jusitfying any kind of upgrade! (Oh haven't reformatted or reinstalled/repaired either!)

Oh, I want to thank dealer - for teaching me how to crash IE in three strokes - biggest problem (?) I have had in a awhile on this system.

BORING!!!

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Well for me was a new 19 inch pure flat screen moniter last month and yesterday I got me an MSI Ti 4200 128 mb 8x agp graphics card with a very nice software package that included serious sam the second encounter, tom clancys ghost recon , virtual drive pro, restoreIT pro , win dvd 5.1.. and more I am very happy with the card ..... MSI has a very nice setup for tweaking the card and all kinds of extra's such as live update for some very cool stuff :D

Krux

Nissan Powered
prolly gonna get some new ram seeing as how its down to about 100 bucks for 3500 (still running 2100 ins a kt400 board :eek: ) then maybe my cpu or cooling system ie:water

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies