Updating Nforce

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Hi,

Im getting an A7N8X - E Deluxe in a bit,
just wondering how you update the damn thing.
Is there any packages like the VIA 4in1 drivers?
Also, how do you go about updating the BIOS?

Many Thanks! :D

The drivers disk includes a program called Live Update. Just use that and it downloads updated drivers etc.
For the bios, do the same again. You can even flash it in Windows without the need of a floppy or anything :D

lol nah, the nforce pack is the equiv' of via 4 in 1's, and all new asus mobo's have live update :)

GoNz0 said:
lol nah, the nforce pack is the equiv' of via 4 in 1's, and all new asus mobo's have live update :)
my MSI mobo can use "live update" as well and its via based chipsets :)

It's been noted that the new Nvidia IDE drivers are crap. All kinds of problems. Better off keeping the older ones or using the windows drivers.

Meh, I'm using the new drivers the SW IDE drivers and there are great!! My new Asus didn't have "live update" that's with MSIs.... it's better to just use the official nVidia UDPs... as long as you keep those up you're in good shape.

I find the good people over at TechConnect keep me up-to-date on my nforce2 drivers. I'm using one of their "remix" packages which are running just fine, as well as testing out Microsoft's new audio codec.

Visit them here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back