Updating Nforce

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Hi,

Im getting an A7N8X - E Deluxe in a bit,
just wondering how you update the damn thing.
Is there any packages like the VIA 4in1 drivers?
Also, how do you go about updating the BIOS?

Many Thanks! :D

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
The drivers disk includes a program called Live Update. Just use that and it downloads updated drivers etc.
For the bios, do the same again. You can even flash it in Windows without the need of a floppy or anything :D

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
lol nah, the nforce pack is the equiv' of via 4 in 1's, and all new asus mobo's have live update :)

Xie

- geek -
GoNz0 said:
lol nah, the nforce pack is the equiv' of via 4 in 1's, and all new asus mobo's have live update :)
my MSI mobo can use "live update" as well and its via based chipsets :)

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
It's been noted that the new Nvidia IDE drivers are crap. All kinds of problems. Better off keeping the older ones or using the windows drivers.

Goatman

Ska Daddy
Meh, I'm using the new drivers the SW IDE drivers and there are great!! My new Asus didn't have "live update" that's with MSIs.... it's better to just use the official nVidia UDPs... as long as you keep those up you're in good shape.

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I find the good people over at TechConnect keep me up-to-date on my nforce2 drivers. I'm using one of their "remix" packages which are running just fine, as well as testing out Microsoft's new audio codec.

Visit them here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew