Updating driver for a GF4 MX 440...

D

donkey

I'm currently using the 30.82's but have a game that may need updated drivers.

I just checked at guru3d.com and noticed they have 31.00's, 31.40's and 40.41's.

Which one is the best to update with. I don't care about the stuff up's like associated with the det 40's because I'm just gonna do a system restore before hand anyway.

Which one should I go with?

Well I would recommend the 40.41 as I've not had any problems with them

Also, I tried downloading the 40.41's but am having trouble. The 1st time I downloaded with a download program. That didn't work because it corrupts them.

2nd I did it normally via internet explorer. They downloaded fine and when I ran the self-extract, it failed to unpack properly.

How can I download these properly.

i use the 30.82 for my gf4 ti4200, i dont like to use the other becuase they are beta drivers, alothough sometimes they have some performance boost, it comes at a cost of incompatibility and reduced image quality.

use 30.82 for now, just wait for nvidia next drvier release

Well as far as the problem downloading the 40.41 all I can say is try again but off Nvidia site or do as AyA suggests

i'm using the 40.71's on ASUS GF4 MX 440... no problems, and good quality picture...

I stuck with the 30.82's. Tried all the others but had problems.

Just gonna wait for the official off nvidia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back