[UPDATED 04/12] Huge discounts from Dell - $750 off notebooks!

Re: HUGE discounts from Dell - notebooks/displays!

NetRyder said:
Ah, those are regular deals that keep coming off and on. I was talking about coupon codes.

Ooohh.. okay. :)

Re: HUGE discounts from Dell - notebooks/displays!

Well, here we go again...some really good deals! :)

# $800 off $1999 Inspiron Notebooks code PG4C$S21G58WSF [Exp 3/31, 3000 uses]
# $600 off $1699 Inspiron Notebooks code 1$2J383DTH0BLR [Exp 3/31, 3000 uses]
# $400 off $1299 Inspiron Notebooks code ?17PFPC4T8?RBQ [Exp 3/31, 3000 uses]

Re: [UPDATED 03/24] Huge discounts from Dell - notebooks!

hmm. i have an additional 12 percent off.. so tempting.. but i want to but my girl a ring so.. SO tempting... how often do these good of deals come around (estimate) netryder

I haven't noticed a pattern, to be honest. There are always some deals going on every week, but most of the time, they're not as good as this one, and the one I posted last month (first post), but I'm sure something very good will come up pretty soon. With that said, it's the first time I'm seeing a $800 off code. The biggest one I had seen before this was $750.

Typical MAIN promotions start thursday, end wednesday the following week.

There are also single or two day promotions periodically such as the $750 off certain packages.

Btw, keep in mind that with the promo's, plus any additional discounts you get as an affiliate, sometimes from retail you save over 900 dollars on the system (for 8400's and XPS's on desktop side and for 9300's and XPS on notebook side) so there are deals to be had no matter when you call in.

The amounts saved through school or company discounts are sometimes much larger than coupon discounts.

Just an FYi :)

Sorry I haven't been on the boards much lately. Very busy at the moment.

Thinking about the 700m...anyone have any experience with them? Gonna use it basically when Im on the road...for office applications and internet...

Thx netryder...i was just reading that! I'm thinking about getting the bone stock system...strictly for business...899 shipped aint too shabby! ;)

I'm guessing these are US codes only, not UK?

Nighthawk-F117 said:
I'm guessing these are US codes only
That's right. Sorry about that.

NetRyder said:
That's right. Sorry about that.
Do you think they'll be doing UK deals in the future?

Nighthawk-F117 said:
Do you think they'll be doing UK deals in the future?
I really don't know. SPeedY_B just bought a 2405FPW some time ago, and I don't think he was able to find any discount codes for the UK. I haven't seen any myself either. It's odd...the codes seem to be a US-only thing. I think they still have the regular weekly percentage off deals (the ones that don't need any codes) even in the UK though.

if there were some coupon deals on the dell laptops here then i'd be going for one! :)

thekore said:
if there were some coupon deals on the dell laptops here then i'd be going for one! :)
Me too, or maybe a monitor.

/me waves at thekore over the Firth of Forth from Edinburgh!

**waves back** lo :D good to see a "local" -ish :p

A big one coming up tomorrow morning, April 13th at 6:00AM PST :)

$750 off $1499 or higher Inspiron notebooks.
Code: J096TQ8TFFG2VX - this expires on April 14th at 5:59AM Central Time, or at 10,000 uses, whichever comes first (the latter, I'm sure...)

Wow! I really should consider getting one then.....Do you have any idea how long before they might offer it again? I need one, but was kinda hoping to wait another month or two.

(I am considering the XPS Gen 2 or the 9300)

Does anyone know if they are going to be coming out with a new laptop that is simliar to one of those any time soon?

As I've said before, I can't really predict when these deals come along. I just post them when they're actually worth considering. :)

But I doubt a replacement for the XPS or the 9300 is due anytime soon. They entered the market quite recently, so I'm guessing Dell might wait a while before getting new machines of the same class (desktop replacements) into their lineup. I'd expect replacements for the 600m and the 5160 before that. Of course, I could be completely off-track and they could very well pull out a new XPS tomorrow. Just unlikely. :p

Till the end of today, there is a 33% off coupon floating around which significantly knocks the price of the unit down.

It is only a one time use coupon unfortunately so it is pointless for me to post any I have seen. When using it, you use the dollar amount discount off the price of the unit which is part of the current promotion, but you do get a larger discount than you would simply with the promo.

Also only valid on Affiliate and Student purchases for individual usage.

Letting y'all know so if you see that coupon come in the mail or email, you know what to do with it :cool:

Holy crap, that was short lived! Apparently, the 10,000 limit was reached in less than an hour after the deal opened up this morning. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back