Update On Me

Single White Guy

OSNN Newbie
I haven't posted here in a while. Someone beat my score on Breakout. I met a really hot chick on myspace who I am seeing now. My web portal is seeing some real visitorship now.

Drop me a line.

Good plug, I like that. You do that often ??? Where is the delete/bann button lol ..

Don't assume I'm a spammer

I don't really post here that often becuase there are only a few topics I follow here. I don't want to get deleted for being inactive in the board. I have a forum of my own I delete users that don't post for months or never post at all. I assume that most forums are the same.

The myspace thing isn't a plug. If you read my blog you would know that I really did hook up with a hot chick on Myspace. We met in person two weeks ago. I'm going to see her this today.

As for the information on the web portal. It represents some hours of work some planning so it is important to me.

Sorry you don't think community members are important.

People thought I was a spammer when Introduced myself too.

Sharing a link to your website is hardly spam. Link drops are spam but it's not spam when you are actually posting something usefull.

Thanks

Bman™ said:
sry, but this really seems dum to me

I got a lot of crap when I introduced myself too. Read the introductions thread you'll understand why I posted that here.

You have to read the original post to get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back