Unwanted Pop-ups and process

D

demon4870

I have been getting these pop-ups lately and i have noticed a process running called agentsvr.exe, I searched for it and it was in a folder called c:/Windows/msagent, and nothing major happens when i close the process. I was wondering if any of you knew what it was cause i dont want to erase a major part of windows. Thanx

Quote:

WinTasks Process Library

agentsvr - agentsvr.exe - Process Information

Process File: agentsvr or agentsvr.exe
Process Name: OLE automation server
Description: OLE Automation Server is a Part of Microsoft Agent
Common Errors: N/A
System Process: No

Do you have any reading program installed. You know that kind of programs, where an animated character reads text to you (Logox for instance). This animated character is powered by MSAgent (agentsvr.exe). Are you sure your unwanted popups are related? Where and when do they appear?

Part of MS Office

I found out that agentsvr.exe was a part of MS office and thats not what is causing the problem. I dont know where the problem came from or where to even start cause it was my mom or my brother using my comp :>/ But anyway thanx for these links and i will check them out. Thanx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back