unsubscribed thread

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
i am very pissed off:( all me thread subscriptions have been deleted...any idea why? there was like 200 cus i never delte them. i logged on this mornin + there all gone!!!! i no i didn't click unsubscribe 2 all it is jus me or has sum 1 been playing?;)

No, it's not just you, mine are all gone too. What's going on?

unsure m8... hopefully EP will have a look into it if he comes on before i get home... or i'll have a look at it then m8

MdSalih

thanx m8:p

/me kicks E.p for old times sake

probly jus trying 2 save space b4 we transfere across;)

Are we moving again??? Damn it, I hate all this packing and unpacking.

The move this time should be easier cos the database where all the data is isn't moving just the rest of the site... should speed things up, not sure about the unsubsciptions.. I haven't changed any files...or added / removed any hacks since I killed vbstats.

strange....i thought it may b cus i had so many:(

The only subscribed threads I have left go back as far as yesterday - Nov 19th (I have it set to display the last 100 days).

So if something happened it appears to have happened before the 19th - according to my subscribed threads!:confused:

Ok... erm.. this seems to be global problem.. many XP-erience members seem to have been effected by this.

Also... various members (including myself) have had their PM box wiped...

We are currently trying to work out whats gone wrong... top of or list is a mySQL outage or mis-drop - on our server side. Will investigate into this further, hopefully may be able to get our hands on a backup.

We understand this is a serious issue, and do duely apologise for it. We are dealing with it on a critical level.

MdSalih

Well as long as we know where this info is stored when we do mt md-upgrade we shouldn't lose it... but I believe that there is something wrong with this setup of vbulletin... a few weeks ago, I deleted another theme I was experimenting with on these boards ... it deleted all of em ! :|||| - luckally md had a backup!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back