Unrestricted web hosting £10 month

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Okay guys I've decided to go ahead with this crazy idea of mine.

To give a summary you pay me £10/month flat rate to use as little or as much of the server resources as you like for legitimate purposes.

Webhosting only - no torrents or large file mirrors (yet). It's of the DIY sort so you need to know your way around various command line tools and any webapps I have to assist you in your tasks.

If you find you're using alot of disk space until the project is self funding you will need to arrange to ship a larger drive to me - you can specify if the drive should be soley yours or can be shared among other users.

I hope over the coming months that this will become self-sustaining and even provide a nice boost to my income so I can clear my debts sooner.

If you're interested get in touch. If you have friends who may be interested let them know. The more people using and paying for the service the better I can make the service become. Better hardware, higher portspeed, more machines. As it grows, so will the resources available to you.

Post or grab hold of me somehow and let me know of your interest. Once I settled a few things with paypal. Should be good to go.

Edit: I suppose you're going to want a URL: http://www.digital-euphoria.net/

Edit 2: Got a leased license of clientexec so its all fancy automated billing (well nearly you have to login and click a pay this invoice button)

I just re-signed up for my hosting provider (i only use it for e-mail) ... but how about we send people your way?

LordOfLA said:
... boost to my income so I can clear my debts sooner.....

HMmmmmm yessss :) ROLL UP ROLL UP Excellent hosting service here, totally good value - the deal of the times - c'mon and hit teh paypal and take teh space on teh web..... :D

(Yeah some of you will guess I suppose!) :D :p

vern said:
I just re-signed up for my hosting provider (i only use it for e-mail) ... but how about we send people your way?

By all means. Please make clear to anyone you do send my way that there is no support per se. Just what I can answer in 2 seconds while at work or during the couple of hours I'm awake when at home.

However if it turns out to be making enough to earn me a living I may be able to quit my "night job" and devote all my day to providing support. Who knows.

LordOfLA said:
If you find you're using alot of disk space until the project is self funding you will need to arrange to ship a larger drive to me - you can specify if the drive should be soley yours or can be shared among other users.

:nervous:

Okay. Took a while but I latched on to something :p

Site is updated to cater for those not so comfortable with the command line - you can email and I'll get whatever you need done at the next available opportunity.

I shall be seeing if I can find some volunteers (read: suckers :p) to provide support for this while I sleep/work etc however support wont be as great as if you went to a higher priced host.

And you can resell too!! Check out the additions at http://www.digital-euphoria.net/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back