• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unreleased Matrix Revolutions Trailers

X-Istence

Political User
Torrent doesnt work for me. O well. Anyways last time i enjoyed the matrix when i saw it in the movies, so this time i dont want to spoil it.

Ahhh...I'm in two minds now. Should I download them and risk spoiling the movie in November, or should I control myself?
:(

Kr0m: Do these trailers contain any significant spoilers??

X-Istence

Political User
Originally posted by NetRyder
Ahhh...I'm in two minds now. Should I download them and risk spoiling the movie in November, or should I control myself?
:(

Kr0m: Do these trailers contain any significant spoilers??
Supposedly they spoil it, and i suggest you just keep the urge down, cause if you dont spoil it the actual movie will be more fun :).

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
^^ Exactly why I don't want to watch it. I was so hyped up about Reloaded I downloaded any media for it, therefore some of the most cool moments in the movie (ie the agent smith fighting scene, or the car chade scene), were not as exciting as I hoped they woud be when I fianlly did watch them. I made the mistake of watching the first Revolutions trailer though, where they give away a part of the final fight between Smith and Neo :(

So if you don't want to be spoiled at all, don't download them.

I just downloaded an episode of "The OC" (the TV show) last night at 175 k/s (fluctuating between 160-175 k/s). Never seen it go that fast ever before. Must have been one heck of a popular file.
:D

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Kr0m
Jewelzz, I already uploaded them to you :p

Oh. I copied all my warez to another partition, getting ready to format and don't wanna lose anything. Guess I didn't change your profile to the new directory... Oops! I'll have to do that tonight :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test