unrealfortressevo Beta Released

mooo

thecyberninja
We are getting ready to release the beta. I urge everyone who plays UT2k4 to check it out, or hell reinstall it if not. Totally worth it. a lot of work has been put into this and hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do, and YES this is still beta1, we just hope this can hold you over :p
If anyone wants to help with developement then msg me so we can talk :)

http://unrealfortressevo.com/

P.S. If you do check it out, don't be afraid to PM me with problems or ideas on what should be done. I respect the Ideas of the OSNN family :) And news posters it would be great if you could put it on the main page to give us a little support it would be much appreciated :)

Looks like a ton o fun mooo.

/will dig around for copy of UT2k4 this weekend.

yeah, got it overnight.
Iwill have to wait for the self installer though as it doesn't want to work on mine.

I had problems trying to get the .ut4mod to run. Nothing would happen at all. After using google and trying the filetype association fix (which didn't work) I finally found how to fix it on my pc (WinXP SP2)...

The install order for game, patches, mods would look something like this...

Install UT2K4 -> then the latest patch -> then the ECE Bonus Pack (need one of the latest patches installed in order to install ECE) -> then re-install the latest patch -> then run (double clicking it should now work) the .ut4mod installation for unf:e

Doing it this way made it so the unf:e ut4mod would work on my machine.

Hope this helps someone...

I'll give it a go.

wow: no idea why it worked but it did.
Gimme a shout mooo, or others, if you are gonna play.

Just tested the sniper war map, its not too bad, about to finish the sky line for 1v1r (quake1 tf style map) for all the trash talking on irc. Any input kr0m/EP so far on weapons or maps you would like to see?

TBH, I only played it for a few minutes once I figured out how to get installed and that was that. I'll spend more time with it this weekend. Has the patch been released yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back