unreal tournament1 problem

L

legion

im still having the same problem with my ut either it laggs or it crashes and i cant set it small and it temporarly stucks when i switch resolutions i used most of the drivers that i know of original and xp detonator drivers disabled vsync used nvmax increased the amount of mb s in my cache from ut(preferences) have the same resolution as well in the game as on my desktop nothing seems to work also wrote an email to epic no go.so does anyone have a cleu how to solve this prob cause i dont :(

What's you're hardware?!? Are you using Direct3D or OpenGL?!?
When you say it lags,,, I'n assuming your playing over the net?!? Not a Network?!?

Lag is dependant on the server not you...
Try connecting to some other servers... I'd give you my address but THATS prone to lagging :)...

i think he means unreal tournemant 1 not the latest 2003 version

lmao cool picture btw hehe.my hardware look @ the bottom of tread ;) im using 3d cause opengl is worse and lol no not on the internet im not that dumb :D offline

but thx anyway for responding :D

lol duh read what it says @ the top and no it isnt ut gold its ut goty edition:D

who you calling duh? we are here to help not to be called stuff u know....

theres certain words like , please, thanks etc , try and use them and then maybe someone will try and help you out

Have you tried it in safe mode?!?
I'm gonna assume you have... What happened when you did?!?

How can you lag when you playing single player?!?
Do you get the "lag" icon while you'r playing?!?

I'm gonna fill this up with dumb questions...

Have you tried re-installing?!?

Are you running all the patches... latest is 4.36 I think.

yup i did it lagg then because in some way it has a conflict with my card and winxp and no no lagg icon lol i c it cause when i press the shot comes out l8r then it suppose to do.and yes i have the 436 patch im playing ut over 1.5 years now so i know most what there is the too know in ut but to solve this prob pfff impossible i think

yeah you will obviously get alot better feed back from the guys over at unreal headquaters than u will here :) good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back