• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

unreal tournament1 problem

L

legion

im still having the same problem with my ut either it laggs or it crashes and i cant set it small and it temporarly stucks when i switch resolutions i used most of the drivers that i know of original and xp detonator drivers disabled vsync used nvmax increased the amount of mb s in my cache from ut(preferences) have the same resolution as well in the game as on my desktop nothing seems to work also wrote an email to epic no go.so does anyone have a cleu how to solve this prob cause i dont :(

M

MiseryQv2.1

What's you're hardware?!? Are you using Direct3D or OpenGL?!?
When you say it lags,,, I'n assuming your playing over the net?!? Not a Network?!?

Lag is dependant on the server not you...
Try connecting to some other servers... I'd give you my address but THATS prone to lagging :)...

L

legion

lmao cool picture btw hehe.my hardware look @ the bottom of tread ;) im using 3d cause opengl is worse and lol no not on the internet im not that dumb :D offline

but thx anyway for responding :D

M

MiseryQv2.1

Have you tried it in safe mode?!?
I'm gonna assume you have... What happened when you did?!?

How can you lag when you playing single player?!?
Do you get the "lag" icon while you'r playing?!?

I'm gonna fill this up with dumb questions...

Have you tried re-installing?!?

L

legion

yup i did it lagg then because in some way it has a conflict with my card and winxp and no no lagg icon lol i c it cause when i press the shot comes out l8r then it suppose to do.and yes i have the 436 patch im playing ut over 1.5 years now so i know most what there is the too know in ut but to solve this prob pfff impossible i think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies