Unreal tournament PICS

hey people i need some help here i am making a poster for a lan party in 3 months and i am wanting to get some photos of the Sniper rifel, lightning gun, and the UT 2004 Sniper rifel. i am needing some high res pics, if anyone knows of some or can take some them selves that would be great, i am hunting google for every pic possabl. but it is not working. can someone help?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
you can probably google some caps for ut2k3... ut2k4 demo does not include the sniper rifle... I think there is a ut2k4 thread in the games section... I should have a couple of posts pics in there as well as others.. there were quite a few pics afaik...

size dont matter because if it is too big then i can edit it down and not louse quaity, but i just need one from each UT. the evolution of them, and yea. i also looked on google and didnt get any but i am pringint this on a 8x11

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sazar said:
ut2k4 demo does not include the sniper rifle...
It does, just none of the maps have it on it.
Press TAB and then type "loaded" then press TAB again and type "allammo" and then go have some fun with the toys

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ah.. I forgot about assault :eek:

sry... assault has sniper rifle... I just never play that game mode...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
onslaught has a sniper rifle ?

thought only lightning gun was there that had a zoom...

P

PseudoKiller

no this server I think may have done hacking to the game... they also redid the nodes and their linking. I was shocked to see the sniper rifle too... its neat. hard to tell the range and when you fire you can see if you hit anything for a second or 2 because there is smoke.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
what pk is trying to say is he was hacking n stuff :eek:

j/k :D

some servers do have custom mods running where some weapons work et al... some servers I have played have rockets on onslaught...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut