Unreal tournament PICS

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
hey people i need some help here i am making a poster for a lan party in 3 months and i am wanting to get some photos of the Sniper rifel, lightning gun, and the UT 2004 Sniper rifel. i am needing some high res pics, if anyone knows of some or can take some them selves that would be great, i am hunting google for every pic possabl. but it is not working. can someone help?

get yourself sorted with screen capture and make your own - it is not so hard!

you can probably google some caps for ut2k3... ut2k4 demo does not include the sniper rifle... I think there is a ut2k4 thread in the games section... I should have a couple of posts pics in there as well as others.. there were quite a few pics afaik...

What size images?? What format?? What rez?? How many??

size dont matter because if it is too big then i can edit it down and not louse quaity, but i just need one from each UT. the evolution of them, and yea. i also looked on google and didnt get any but i am pringint this on a 8x11

Sazar said:
ut2k4 demo does not include the sniper rifle...
It does, just none of the maps have it on it.
Press TAB and then type "loaded" then press TAB again and type "allammo" and then go have some fun with the toys

ah.. I forgot about assault :eek:

sry... assault has sniper rifle... I just never play that game mode...

I was just playing online and Onslaught had the sniper rifle in it...

onslaught has a sniper rifle ?

thought only lightning gun was there that had a zoom...

no this server I think may have done hacking to the game... they also redid the nodes and their linking. I was shocked to see the sniper rifle too... its neat. hard to tell the range and when you fire you can see if you hit anything for a second or 2 because there is smoke.

I've only done it single player so far, cant wait for the full game

no onslaught doesn't, just assault does
:: it might have it at the top of the middle spot but i am not sure

no I only play onslaught and this server had the sniper rifle.

what pk is trying to say is he was hacking n stuff :eek:

j/k :D

some servers do have custom mods running where some weapons work et al... some servers I have played have rockets on onslaught...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back