Unreal Tournament + GF4

O

obscure

hey guys i just bought a Geforce 4 ti 4200 64MB with the latest Nvidia drivers, i get avg 145 fps in UT, and my score with 3DmarkSE was 7200, with a Pentium 4 1.6Ghz, 512MB SDRAM pc133, 5200RPM WD, at 1024x768 NEC LCD Flat panel,

does anyone know any sort of tweaks with the UnrealTournament.ini or any sort of tweaks to get more fps? this is Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y still love it :) any sort of help would be appreciated.....

thanks

obscure

Originally posted by Octopus
he is probably talking about the first squence not UT2003.I believe it's impossible to get 145 fps with geforce 4 64MB!:D

LOl I didnt see that part. Yup your right. Man what was I thinking lol:D

now up to 278 fps on avg :)
UT goty... first ut not ut2

woooot! :)

Originally posted by obscure
now up to 278 fps on avg :)

Did you actually notice a difference from the original 145 fps??

From what I've been able to see, any increase above 60-70 fps is not noticeable. Of course, it's always nice to know you've got fps headroom...

Originally posted by scriptasylum
Did you actually notice a difference from the original 145 fps??

From what I've been able to see, any increase above 60-70 fps is not noticeable. Of course, it's always nice to know you've got fps headroom...

nope i didnt notice at all, but i like to know i got the fps, i have a addiction to frames and to see how many i can get :)

OK me P4 1.8GHz w/ GF4 4600 Ti (128MB) I ran the optimization process mentioned in this thread and my 3D mark went from 7320 - 7385.

Basically in game UT2K3 I'm getting frame rates averaging from 45 - 85 with all the goodies on!

Goodstuff I reckon.

Mubbers

P.S. Great site that tweaktown!

Originally posted by Mubbers
OK me P4 1.8GHz w/ GF4 4600 Ti (128MB) I ran the optimization process mentioned in this thread and my 3D mark went from 7320 - 7385.

Basically in game UT2K3 I'm getting frame rates averaging from 45 - 85 with all the goodies on!

Goodstuff I reckon.

Mubbers

P.S. Great site that tweaktown!

woohoo a whopping 65 3dmarks... :)

thats a whole ? 0.1 frame/s ?

:cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
woohoo a whopping 65 3dmarks... :)

thats a whole ? 0.1 frame/s ?

:cool:

Is it? I must admit I never found the time to work it out ;)

M

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back