Unreal Tournament error

E

EuphoricIAM

I recently got my hands on a copy of Unreal Tournament and I haven't been able to play it yet. Whenever I try to play it online over Gamespy Arcade, as soon as I initialize there is an XP error message telling me that UnrealTournament.icd has encountered a problem and had to close, it never works. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but that doesnt seem to help....

well copy version , hmm , reminds me some bad memories with some games like that ..

nah its not a copy version, its a regular off the shelf game, should be perfect.

yes, it actually belongs to a friend of mine....hehe...which makes it kind of illegal...but it should still work

IF this game really matters for you try to reinstall XP ( fresh ) , but first describe us your sytem . A fresh new XP install will surelly repair this ..

oh man i dont wanna reinstall xp...i dont even have the xp disc.\
my system is an HP Athlon 1.3Ghz, 384mb SDRAM, 32mb S3 Savage on board shared video, 40gig hdd, CDRW

It seems that installation is responsable for this type of error .. :rolleyes:

what do u mean, i bought this computer with xp preinstalled a few months ago, i didnt pirate the xp too

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back