Unreal Tournament 2004

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
How many users here have this and play it online?
I've got it but haven't spent much time with it (I'm still hooked on Urban Terror for Quake 3).
Do you mainly play the default gametypes or mods? I've installed Frag Ops and it looks ok, just wondering what everyone else is into.

Never played it online, but really like Onslaught bot matches.
I will going into online gmaing big time (well even more) once I get broadband at the end of february.

Apparently Red Opera is good. How is Urban Terror on the RTCW:ET engine coming along? ET rocks.

Electronic Punk said:
Never played it online, but really like Onslaught bot matches.
I will going into online gmaing big time (well even more) once I get broadband at the end of february.

Apparently Red Opera is good. How is Urban Terror on the RTCW:ET engine coming along? ET rocks.
You dont play online... because you SUCK. I would own you, Punk. :p

Frag Ops and the whole 400megs of CBP vol 1 and 2 of maps... :D

I play it online and I am the worst player ever, but its just so much fun

i've been playing it online off and on ever since i got it in may. by far the best multiplayer for a fps besides counterstrike.

EP - I got Red Orchestra, but didn't really like it. It's damned hard to play, and the bots suck beyond belief; they don't do anything except sit around looking at each other. Only good multiplayer.

:eek: aaargh... unleased can you PLEASE not edit your text to that crappy color...

-----

anyways... I had the game... I finished the SP... played some MP... gave it to a m8 coz I got bored...

haven't played any mp games in ages :)

I reckon once I get hl2 I'll be back online fragging away... or reload ET for a game or two... :cool:

Actually, I'm doing you a favour. You see, bold indigo text is the easiest colour to perceive on a light background, so I'm reducing eye strain for you.

Getting those community map packs now.
Ever try the Paint ball mod?
I'm not real interested in Red Orchestra.
I see there's gonna be a Fortress mod for it, Unreal Fortress: Evolution. YEE YEE! Fortress anything rocks.
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~unf2003/?pg=home

EP, Urban Terror is kind of at a stand still right now. SID took a much needed vacation. No real time frame on ET:UT. I'm hoping the Q3F guys get theirs ported over to ET as well.

I've got ET installed and have dabbled in it but I'm not a real fan of the game or time setting it's in. The weapons etc... don't really do anything for me.

Sazar said:
:eek: aaargh... unleased can you PLEASE not edit your text to that crappy color...

Just for you Sazar, if you really want me to stop, I will :)

Great game, single player with bots is ok for a while, but loading Red Orchestra up for multiplayer gaming is where it starts to get really exciting (I love those ww2 sims, and probably because I'm really bad at DM). The game looks beautiful on high-detail settings :)

About the dodgy bots in Red Orchestra; apparently it's unsupported at the moment, the dev team are concentrating their efforts elsewhere within the mod. So, at the moment, multiplayer is the only way to go.

I play UT2004/Onslaught daily. I enjoy wading, ankle-deep, through the blood of all who oppose me, then I like to have a light snack.

;-)

-Wrathchild

I have it. It's been a while since I have played it online. I usually play mods though.

It crashes when I quit the game (ie BSOD, reboot) and when I try to rerun it throws up errors until I reboot :eek:

Will have to have words with NVIDIA.

WOW, Punk you're the first person who I've heard have a stability problem with UT2004. Most stable game I've ever seen this early in it's life cycle.

Play daily (LeGen). Some mods are good some are really sad. The mods seem to have more of a lag problem than the Basic release and the CB1 and CB2 packs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back