Unreal II

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
yesterdat I watched the gameplay of Unreal II...guys this is the game that we have been waiting for not that crappy laggy memory sucking game UT2k3!
the beasts are so fu**** fast and smart they dodge left and right..also the weapons wow :)
it's two in one Half Life+Halo.
if you havent seen/read anything about it http://www.unreal2.com/

Hmmm the link is not responding. I just cant wait for this game myself.

I read about it along time ago, its going to be crazy!!

Its going to be the game of the century!!!!!

looks like it's gonna be a killer of a game,already got my copy ordered!can't wait to see how it looks on my new ati 9500 pro!:cool:

Just out of curiosity, what spec you running macromp ? and whats the performance like.
Just wondering because my box is quite old now (Still runs most things ok, its approaching its 'best before' date tho :D )

just to point out... the guys who made the game moved onto another project and did not have time to work on a demo...

how ghey is that :)

makes me wonder a bit about the support for this little baby... and I was sooooo keen to buy it to... lets see what happens as they release more details...

I would have LOVED to demo this baby...

spec is in my sig, it actually runs quite well, gonna need to upgrade soon tho! it's much harder than the others, the enemies are so friggin smart they react different to whichever weapon you carry! brilliant game, i'm definitely gonna buy it when it's out, not til 7th here tho :(

looks amazing, anyone see the minimum and reccomended specs anywhere?

Hello! New to the forum and wanted to say hi! I have already pre ordered a copy of Unreal2 and can't wait to play it.

According to this guy on another forum I frequent he already has warez'd the game and can't stop talking abot how good it is an such. If it's even half the game he is describing I can't wait for my copy to arrive:cool:

Here is an in game screen shot he took.

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
looks amazing, anyone see the minimum and reccomended specs anywhere?

Here ya go!

Minimum PC System Requirements:

Processor Type: Intel® Pentium® III processor, AMD Athlon™ processor

Processor Speed: 733MHz

Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition (Windows Me), Windows XP

System Memory: 256MB RAM

Hard Drive Space: 3GB

Video: 32MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX or better

Sound Card: Windows-compatible sound card

Drive Type and Speed: CD-ROM 8x

Modem: 33.6 Kbps

Additional Requirements: Internet service required to access online features

This game is sick. Im not even into shoot em ups anymore but im really feeling this game~!:D

gonna run it thru the paces tomorrow ....see what its like ...looks like a keeper tho

Originally posted by UBER3K
Hello! New to the forum and wanted to say hi! I have already pre ordered a copy of Unreal2 and can't wait to play it.

According to this guy on another forum I frequent he already has warez'd the game and can't stop talking abot how good it is an such. If it's even half the game he is describing I can't wait for my copy to arrive:cool:

Here is an in game screen shot he took.

Sweet pic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back