Unreal II

it was released where i live today ....read some reviews on it and ppl are finished the game in as little as 8 hours on normal level

I found the game to be really slow alot slower then any FPS ever in fact when u first start u will be like wheres the run button?! then u hit shift and he goes even slower hahaha almost everything moves faster then you so theres no use in running (IE: back pedel and shoot) go for head shots there your best friend. :D

well after a couple hours of play time i dont like ...it just seems lacking in decent game play ...and as krux said its slow!!

my advice save your money!!

Originally posted by Burpster
well after a couple hours of play time i dont like ...it just seems lacking in decent game play ...and as krux said its slow!!

my advice save your money!!

slow?what do you mean?
this is not UT2k3, give it some time and it will be the most popular multiplayer game on the net :cool:
how many FPS do you get?

never checked the frames ...games runs good on high .....just the guy moves really slow

its single player only i think ...never seen any multi play settings

its also over a 2 gig install ...its getting deleted soon from my system

Originally posted by Burpster
never checked the frames ...games runs good on high .....just the guy moves really slow

its single player only i think ...never seen any multi play settings

its also over a 2 gig install ...its getting deleted soon from my system

what is your PC specs? I read somwhere that you get 40 FPS with geforec 4 !:eek:

A7V-333
gainward 4200 128 meg
2200+ cpu
1024 Samsung PC2700

plenty of jam ....game runs smooth ...just dont like the wat it plays

yeah the gameplay isn't slow, it's your character's running that's slow. compared to some of the baddies, he's a snail. i beat it in about 6 hours. not worth it.

i like the game, but the slow moving thing does get annoying. how did you all beat it in 6-8 hours?

Will pick up my copy on friday, will have it finished and reviewed by sunday (?)

This Game is Awesome. Yeah its short like all other FPS. This game is slow?? of course he moves about slow, how fast do you think you would move in a 500lb suit of armour. This game is truely great. You will play through the different difficulty levels and then youll stick it on the shelf where it will collect dust or maybe sell it. :)

i just feel disapointed theres no online play.

If they had included like a co-op mode for online. That would have been sweet.

Overall a good but short single player game. i give it 9/10.

70$ canadian for 2 days(10 hours) playtime ....thats obscene in my book!!

Dont get your hopes up on this game. I had it for 2 days and i beat it already. It really really short. Too bad, this game had potential. Guess we just gonig to have to wait for Doom3

Ugh had a bad feeling this game was gonna be all graphics and way to short! oh well :huh: i'll still buy it on Friday....

~2Shy

dis game wil suck:)
cause i got a geforce 2 mx 64mg.:)

NEWS FLASH:

unreal2 is a POS.

Ya, the concept is good, gamplay is alright (apart from moving around like a turtle the entire time...why didn't anyone beta testing this game catch that?), but how it runs on my computer is inexcusable.

I really dont think that a computer with my specs should be experience major slowdowns at that jungle level when you are defending the luanch pad area.

I mean, wtf? Its really tons of fun in a game when there is maybe 2 enemies on screen, and im getting 10 frames per second when there is ANY action on screen.

and before all the hoopla starts, im running the game at 800x600 with most of the graphics options turned down.

ya, unreal2 is a great game, when you are running around hallways and stuff.

Next please

is there a command for setting the max fps such as you can do in Quake 3 ??

just came out in Scotland today. Grreat graphics but payed better.

And it buggy as hell. They game crashes from time to time and want's me to send a report

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back