Unreal II woes

yea.. i truly agree wit u but i can be content with my present card while waiting for the GF FX on the market.

Just finished it last night.

I found that TRILLIAN was actually causing mass instability for some reason... kept getting a general protection fault. I didn't used to be able to play for more than 10 mins before a crash... once I closed Trillian, it allowed me to play for a few hours in between crashes.

Gamewise it actually is not as bad as everyone says. Great eye candy, no question there, plot is ok, gameplay is just ok. There's nothing ground breaking for sure, but not the flame fest everyone is saying.

I get 30 fps on average (everything on high, 1280x1024x32) with Unreal 2 with my Pentium 4 1.9, 512 ddr, Radeon 9700 pro. Still ridiculous, I was expecting 60 at least.

while playing, one thing i found out is that the enemy seems to be stupid (ok..not that stupid) example in where we were to clear the way to the lift to bring Meyer up to the roof for the radio transmission, the enemy seems to be liking of committing suicide by jumping off the edges while shooting me instead of having killed by me :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back