Unreal 2003

T

Tetherton

Does anyone know when Unreal 2003 is due out...EB changes the release date daily it seems like...Oh yeah......How many versions of Unreal Tournament is there as I've seen at least 3 diifernt ones now...???...And whats the difference.....THX ALL

When is it due out....and i meant the dfference between the new version coming out this year

try gameplay.com

PC gamer has an advert for it and it says june. so in the next 2 weeks or so?

try unrealtournament2003.com . there's a very intreresting reponse to the release of ut3 as well as the "leaked demo"you
want to read the post by Mark Rein at the top of the forum page:cool:

Unreal2 will not have multiplayer...

I would guess that would be some kind of patch to add multiplayer later on ? or some kind of link between Unreal 2 and Unreal Tournament 2003, to share models etc. perhaps ?

Is there any major differences (eg. 3D graphics engine, gameplay, etc...) in the UT2003 compare to UT?

* Time to kick some ass around UT2003*:D

That would be great... but... can a 64MB GF2MX 400 able to support the max for its graphics. I encountered many jagged line in GTA3(w/o AA of cos..) With AA, the game lagged like hell...

My spec

P IV 1.5GHz
256 RDRAM
64MB GF2MX 400
bla...bla..bla...

catch23, how do u find bout the performance in ur GF3 TI200? can let me noe? I'm looking for 1 since i din win much in the world cup:D

my unreal 2003 is being shipped from jungle.com on 28/07/2002

hope this helps

--nick--

I've managed to get a hold of a copy of a demo, it plays well, but if you have more than 6 or 7 bots on screen at once, the frame rate will plumet, at least it did on my machine anyway! ;-)

As far as the engine is concerned, it looks damn good, but personally, my moneys on Unreal 2 - that looks amazing! More than enough reason to buy a GF4 Ti4600!!!

Where can i get ahold of this Unreal 2003 Demo....and how big is it exactly.....Oh yeah...I read on a forum that it wouldn't work with the GeForce 4 video cards ...Is there any truth to this...If I can find a link to that forum I'll link it here....I hope its not true...

THxxxxxxxx

can't imagine anyone building a game nad leaving out the nvidia GPU from their requirements... that sorta rules out about 60-70 percent of all gamers since Nvidia dominates the low-end graphics market...

maybe the game is not OPTIMIZED for the g4 system... if I rember correctly... the g4 cards are direct x 8.0a compatible... whereas the Ati cards are compatible with directx 8.1 so there may lie the difference... can't say for sure... at work and I cant' research as much as I wanna ... :)

the new g300 chipset coming out from ati may be worth a dekko... sounds like a good deal... and it is supposed to dominate performance-wise... the current nvidia g4 GPU's...

the doom demo I saw was apprently played on an Ati card.. dunno if it was the 8500 redeon series or something coming out in the future... but it was sweet... doom2 will rock...

I think ut2003 will run just fine on g2 mx400s. I have it too. all the latest games run well on my comp at high resoultions. Gta3 ran okay, its a video hog thou.

Yeah as long as you have a decent amount of Memory you'll be fine.......:)

Just wait for the system specs for Doom3 :/ 1gig DDR Geforce4 4600 128ddr pentium4 2.5ghz no dout ;)

Well guys I just found out that the game will support Voodoo3<>5
cards and TNT2 but, at low resolutions. Also the game will incorporate full Dolby Digital 5.1 support. So there you go:)

The leaked demo works on Geforce 4's.. well at least for me it does.
And it overall generates low FPS .. there is no command or way to make the game display FPS but i can feel that its around 30'ish 40'ish for me.. and not many ppl have a faster system than i do. But its beta code.. hopefully thats the reason why i get such low FPS.
I get about 11000 in 3dmark 2001 se btw

WHATS YOUR SCORE?

DAUNTOUCHABLE,
whats your score in 3dmark 2001 without overclocking? just curious becuase i have practically the same setup/specs as you and i only get a score in the range of 8450-8650, (i got 8850 once but i installed the new VIA 4-in-1's and i lost like 200-300 points), i have nothing overclocked, thanks

RaZoR

ps... i have one of the demo's for UT 2003 (the one with 3 maps) and i only get around 30-60fps using 1024x768x32 resolution with QUINCUNX on, i hope it runs better than that.... also, my gf4 wouldnt show textures properly unless i enabled EMULATE TABLE FOGGINg or something like that...hope that helps anyone

AMD ATHLON XP 1700+
256MB DDR PC2100 RAM
MSI KT333 ULTRA
MSI GEFORCE 4 TI 4200 128MB DDR
30GIG MAXTOR 7200RPM UDMA 5
30GIG QUANTUM 7200RPM UDMA 4
CREATIVE LABS SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! VALUE
PLEXTOR WRITER 16/10/40
MATSHITA 50X CDROM

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back