Unlocking XP HELP!

M

Mr Dead

Finally decided to have a go at unlocking my xp 2100 using the joining L1 bridges and pin mod method. My question is can I use arctic silver 3 thermal compound as a conductive agent to join the bridges after filling the pits with a non conductive agent such as crayon (heard it works ok!)

Use common sense... lay a strip down on something. Let it dry. Use an continuity tester to see if you get continuity and also check resistance. If there is continuity and little resistance, then SURE!

:huh: i'd jus get a unlocking kit with all the proper stuff in it..which will help you unlock the xp much better then a crayon

Just checked the arctic silver website, turns out its a no go. Its only conductive under extreme pressure.

So can anyone recommend a good xp unclocking kit at a reasonable price in the uk?

Use rear window defogger repair kit from any half decent auto shop, it conducts well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back