Unlocking screen saver password ??

W

webshogun

Hey fellas .. is there anyway to unlock a screen saver which is passworded without restarting the system? i.e when u walk into a department store, and they have system's on display, and you want to examine the system specs, but the system has a screensaver password ... is there a key sequence around this ??

I really like the way you worded it, but...

DON'T ASK... :eek: :cool:

There is always some sort of paper/pamphlet/printout, etc... with the system's specs. :p

Yeah that's a real pain in the butt when that happens. Makes ya wanna throw a sissy fit. I guess that's the way the guy in the shop get's his daily laugh. :D :D

ROFL .. nah man, no trouble .. just want to see systems specs, but salesman thinks he is smarter ... lol ... so is it possible fellas?

sure is .. this guys knows **** bout systems, he cant hack that i know more, but he has this screen saver thingy over me . .DOH!

hahahahahaha!!! :p :p

Reboot the sys and trash the bios... it's probably not pass protected. :rolleyes: :cool:

rebooting the system .. defeats the purpose of beating the screen saver password .. .this has to be done while he stands next to me. So he can faint .. ROFL

cant be done....or rather u aint gona be told how here (read forum guildlies)

My local PC Word using some weird demo program to keep users out... no screen saver or nothing... is pretty easy to get out off with a simple ctrl+alt+del -> end task...

But the funny thing is... *all* the systems have a sticky label on the side of them with the CD-Key for the installation of windows xp on the system... as well as nero and a few other progs... was going to spot it out to the salesman... but then i though.. naah :p

MdSalih

Originally posted by MdSalih
But the funny thing is... *all* the systems have a sticky label on the side of them with the CD-Key for the installation of windows xp on the system... as well as nero and a few other progs... was going to spot it out to the salesman... but then i though.. naah :p

MdSalih

same here @ skool all the comps have a serial number + activation key on em :confused:

shut down and restart the PC using the power button plenty of times till the HDD go kaboomz..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back