Unknown XP-erience

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
You wanna reminisce?

Here is a version of XP-erience that we were going to use just before we made the switch to Virtuanews and indeed NTFS.

After two weeks of work, the site admin, decided that he didn't want to use it anymore after egging o_87 on and saying it was the best thing ever. So I kept a copy and currently have a copy running on my local system!

It is a highly hacked and slashed version of Nuke 5.2!!

Attachments

• XPerience.jpg
    XPerience.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 262
Hahhaehhaehae.... nuke :p

Does look strangely good though, must of hacked it a lot :D

looks loverly, a lot of work went into it :D

I'm using a fairly fresh build of xp here at the moment, and haven't had time to tweak my settings up.

And yes, like I said, it took me and o_87 every day for two weeks. I went thru every file in phpnuke!

Electronic Punk said:
And yes, like I said, it took me and o_87 every day for two weeks. I went thru every file in phpnuke!

Amazing...wish we had a chance to play with it live back then.
smile.gif

October 2001 eh? 2 months before I joined. Didn't things pick up quite a bit in December?

yes becuase a lot of people got xp for christmass etc :D

muzikool said:
October 2001 eh? 2 months before I joined. Didn't things pick up quite a bit in December?

Yes, I remember being able to refresh the new posts page almost every minute and there would be new posts/threads.
It was great. Instant love when I saw the forums and the people here for the first time.
smile.gif

yeah i used to love that bit as well, always a new/different thread to read

Hehe :rolleyes: .. good memories .. I wish we'll see some screens from NTFS.org over a while

Did I mention that I hate waddy? If I didn't, there. :D

So much time wasted because he didn't want to use it! I think now the theme doesn't look as good as it did back in the day, with some polishing up, it could be cool again!

Electronic Punk said:
You wanna reminisce?

Here is a version of XP-erience that we were going to use just before we made the switch to Virtuanews and indeed NTFS.

After two weeks of work, the site admin, decided that he didn't want to use it anymore after egging o_87 on and saying it was the best thing ever. So I kept a copy and currently have a copy running on my local system!

It is a highly hacked and slashed version of Nuke 5.2!!

I like that one. Does something for my labedo!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back