• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unknown XP-erience

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
You wanna reminisce?

Here is a version of XP-erience that we were going to use just before we made the switch to Virtuanews and indeed NTFS.

After two weeks of work, the site admin, decided that he didn't want to use it anymore after egging o_87 on and saying it was the best thing ever. So I kept a copy and currently have a copy running on my local system!

It is a highly hacked and slashed version of Nuke 5.2!!

Attachments

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'm using a fairly fresh build of xp here at the moment, and haven't had time to tweak my settings up.

And yes, like I said, it took me and o_87 every day for two weeks. I went thru every file in phpnuke!

muzikool said:
October 2001 eh? 2 months before I joined. Didn't things pick up quite a bit in December?
Yes, I remember being able to refresh the new posts page almost every minute and there would be new posts/threads.
It was great. Instant love when I saw the forums and the people here for the first time.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Did I mention that I hate waddy? If I didn't, there. :D

So much time wasted because he didn't want to use it! I think now the theme doesn't look as good as it did back in the day, with some polishing up, it could be cool again!

L

Lee

Electronic Punk said:
You wanna reminisce?

Here is a version of XP-erience that we were going to use just before we made the switch to Virtuanews and indeed NTFS.

After two weeks of work, the site admin, decided that he didn't want to use it anymore after egging o_87 on and saying it was the best thing ever. So I kept a copy and currently have a copy running on my local system!

It is a highly hacked and slashed version of Nuke 5.2!!
I like that one. Does something for my labedo!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson