Universal To Give Away Free Movie Tickets

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
In partnership with BestBuy, Universal is giving away tickets to their upcoming movie Peaceful Warrior on the opening weekend only (March 30-April 1).

There is a Trailer available (.mov - quicktime format.. sorry)

Sign-up on the BestBuy site says that registration for tickets doesn't start until 3/18.

A moving tale about the power of the human spirit, Peaceful Warrior is based on Dan Millman's perennially best-selling autobiographical novel, Way of the Peaceful Warrior. In the film, Scott Mechlowicz plays Dan, a talented-yet-arrogant college gymnast with Olympic dreams and a golden future. The athlete thinks he has it all: bookcases of trophies, endless friends, fast rides and disposable relationships. But all that is about to change.

One day, Dan's world is turned upside down after a chance meeting with a mysterious stranger he comes to know as Socrates (Nick Nolte) — a man who holds the power to tap into new worlds of strength and understanding. After he suffers a debilitating injury, with the mystical help of Socrates and an elusive young woman named Joy (Amy Smart), Dan will grow to realize that strength of spirit is what leads a man to his true greatness.

Limited quantities. Must be 13 or older. Offer begins 3/18/07 and ends 4/1/07 or while supplies last. Limit 10 tickets per person. Close theater proximity to retail locations not guaranteed. Please check website for participating theaters. Not valid with any other offers. For details, see Terms & Conditions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back