Uninstalling a program

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Everybody,

I would like to know how to uninstall a program that doesn't want to uninstall. Through the ADD/Remove, I click on remove and it says that it cannot find a External dll. Plus there is another program that is in there as well that comes up as cannot find dll.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heeter

try reinstalling the program first.

Also if that fails, find the directory of it then delete it and then go through the registry and delete any occurrence of the software (back it up first), search by compnay name and sofware name

Use regcleaner.
Delete the registry entry of the program you want in the uninstall menu tab.

Uninstall

Thanks Guys,

I will be trying that registry approach right now. I did uninstall one of the program by installing it first then rmoving after.

Thanks Again

Heeter

If you use a freeware program like Add/Remove Pro v. 2.06 in the freeware section you can see which programs in add\remove are pointing nowhere. It has an option to remove the program name or change it's location so that it will uninstall if you have moved the installed program to a different location.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back