uninstaller for dx 9

R

ryan3dfan

does anyone know if an uninstaller for dx9 is in the works or if one exists? i really hope someone comes up with one before it expires because i dont know how to, or dont think its possible to reinstall xp without reformatting as well. i would sure be ticked if i was forced to reformat...but i guess i should have considered that before i installed dx9...grr...

You should've made a restore point before installing it... If not then it looks like your stuck for now...

Did you have any problems... It does'nt seem any better or worst than DX8 for me...

Do a search for DxUn13. It is 699kb in size. It will remove directx, so they say. I have it but as yet have not tried it.

This is another one here. Look under 'downloads'. Looks like they will remove 8.1. Don't know about the latest.

There is a hacked version...

There is a DX9 with the timebomb removed.....

By the way I wouldn't touch that 1.7MB Service Pack 1 setup for XP. I tried it and it killed my pc (non corporates key)

Hey, guys, i have the same problem, too. i really hope there's a solution to uninstall DirectX 9. it's really annoying, and destructive(reinstall windows). i am still waiting for the latest version of DirectX 9 because i don't want to reinstall windows. so if anyone finds a solution to this problem, could you also tell me too. thanks!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back