S

SlaveZero

is there anyway to uninstall it ??
i installed mediaplayer 9 in microsoft's site

but it can't play my audio file
don't know y
so i want to uninstall it
HELP!!!

I consider that you've read before installing the conditions .. those restore points if u remember .. :confused:

1) It cannot be UNinstalled.
2) It's BETA - gotta be careful when playing with beta software.

yea i think is the beta

alright
i was plan goin to format neway
thx guys

Originally posted by SlaveZero
yea i think is the beta

alright
i was plan goin to format neway
thx guys

But I think the full version of 9 comes out today. Check on the website. If that's the case, it is very possible that once you install the full version it will come with an uninstall option.

i have the full version and it still sucks in my oppion. It uses lots of memory and my mp3's stutter. Imstaying with winamp 2.81

Oh BTW ... the final can't be uninstalled without system restore either :p

Any opinions from people who have installed it so far? Any bugs, problems, crashes?
Need to be careful before installing it ... had a bad experience with DX9 and Messenger already. :(

oh yes
final is out
now i can play audio with it
lol

Testing 9 Final

I installed the final too.

Looks very nice, it seems that there are some minor features that had to be put in it because of (beta?) users. So after some time you will have a feeling: "i didn't need this or this, but it is fine that it is in it..."

No uninstall option. (go, use restore....)

Nice thing that through installation you can switch off "spy" "features" sending, counting stuff, statistics and so on....

Working faster and quicker than 8 imho.

Nice idea that minimize to taskbar stuff.

Movies playing fine (some i tested).

One weird thing. I can't play ANY of my mp3s. Says codec not installed...
It plays movie which sound is in mp3.
It plays wav using mp3 compression inside.
It plays mp3 if i rename it to wav.
No idea what is behind all this.

Any ideas?

have u installed also Windows Media Encoder too ? My download is at 79% and I'll come with news after ..

i also have problems with my mp3's. But maybe the new encoder will fix it. im waiting for cosmins news.

mp3's work fine for me, although when playing divx files with audio encoded to mp3, the video is fine but there is no audio. Strange:huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back