unicons icons

B

bellboyh

has you are proberly aware of the great unicoms icons from deviant art`s website i downloaded them but dont know how to get thme to work any ideas peeps new at this thing see :eek:

have you searched the forums yet?

i'm sure there is a thread to tell you how to do that.

Well there are differnt ways to install. It depends on what you downloaded, did you just get the icons, or the shell32.dll or the package. For icons you can just choose the icon you want and right click change icon. The shell32.dll, your need to follow the tutorial o_87 made. The package you will need to use a program to do that!

Well if you want to do it the free way, you should try to hack your shell32.dll. However, it is farily complicated, and might be hard for someone who is trying the first time..I know it was for me. :)

The other way would be to buy some software that does it for you. You could get Axilis IconWorkshop for example.

edit: Oh, and, welcome to NTFS :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back