Uni courses

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
ok so i want your experiences/opinions on good uni corces. i no that some of u (such as Geffy) as @ uni now:cool: i wan't to do a full time course in computer networking. starting with the basics of building an individual system and eventually moving on to building up a large network. it has 2 be in the uk ( i aint goin overseas) i have looked @ a few cources but there's so many!!!

any views? i have looked @ coventry uni + the course seems roughly what i would like 2 do.

This degree explores how you build networks, how you manage them, how you write software to support the applications that run on them and what the commercial opportunities are that you can exploit by using them. On this course we will introduce you to new areas of work such as multimedia and internet technology, network management, client-server applications, object-oriented methods and electronic commerce.

Ah Humbug to computing, do something like Mining Engineering and then you get to do exciting things across the world like gold mining and stuff, great fun - fieldtrips are ace too!

Mubbers

nah i wanna do computer networking:cool:

also beenb lookin @ b'mouth uni ( not 2 far from me) + they have sum good courcesB'mouth :p

Do you write papers for school they way you write here? :p

I meant all the abbreviations. If you do I'd suggest Writing 101 :)

As Henyman comes from the "cundry" it is rather surprising that he can write at all!

:eek:

Mubbers <hiding behind bush>

i'll ignore those coments only cus it's keepin me thread near the top of the most recent forum posts list:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mubbers
Ah Humbug to computing, do something like Mining Engineering and then you get to do exciting things across the world like gold mining and stuff, great fun - fieldtrips are ace too!

Mubbers

Good money in that too.

*bump*

still not a single serious responce:p

My serious response would be to say go to university in America, University's in England are dull boring and ****e.

However that aside the best way is to look at the UCAS website which will list all the courses and links the unis website for more details

thanx 4 that Knayman:cool: i have looked @ the ucas site already,it limited my search on computer cources to about 400:eek:

**** uni just learn it yourself then when your applying for job with interview bring in the whole network you made and tell em to suck it. theres nothing better than self taught:)

i have taught meself every thing i know. i really want a bit of paper 2 back it up though:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back