• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Uni courses

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
ok so i want your experiences/opinions on good uni corces. i no that some of u (such as Geffy) as @ uni now:cool: i wan't to do a full time course in computer networking. starting with the basics of building an individual system and eventually moving on to building up a large network. it has 2 be in the uk ( i aint goin overseas) i have looked @ a few cources but there's so many!!!

any views? i have looked @ coventry uni + the course seems roughly what i would like 2 do.

This degree explores how you build networks, how you manage them, how you write software to support the applications that run on them and what the commercial opportunities are that you can exploit by using them. On this course we will introduce you to new areas of work such as multimedia and internet technology, network management, client-server applications, object-oriented methods and electronic commerce.

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Ah Humbug to computing, do something like Mining Engineering and then you get to do exciting things across the world like gold mining and stuff, great fun - fieldtrips are ace too!

Mubbers

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
As Henyman comes from the "cundry" it is rather surprising that he can write at all!

:eek:

Mubbers <hiding behind bush>

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i'll ignore those coments only cus it's keepin me thread near the top of the most recent forum posts list:rolleyes:

djwhite

OSNN Senior Addict
Originally posted by Mubbers
Ah Humbug to computing, do something like Mining Engineering and then you get to do exciting things across the world like gold mining and stuff, great fun - fieldtrips are ace too!

Mubbers
Good money in that too.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
My serious response would be to say go to university in America, University's in England are dull boring and ****e.

However that aside the best way is to look at the UCAS website which will list all the courses and links the unis website for more details

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
thanx 4 that Knayman:cool: i have looked @ the ucas site already,it limited my search on computer cources to about 400:eek:

X

XP Abuser

**** uni just learn it yourself then when your applying for job with interview bring in the whole network you made and tell em to suck it. theres nothing better than self taught:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom