under skin chip

I

ikester7579

I personally do not like the idea the government knows where I am all the time. Here's some food for thought. I know this sounds crazy but there are things out there we know nothing about. Look at the stealth fighter jets. 1970's technology! They kept it secret for all those years. and it's still a technical marvel. What else are they not telling us? Hmmmmmmmm that maybe those chips can control a person actions or thoughts? They can already use human dna on chips that make one chip as intellengent as a whole building full of them. and now they have even put a computer curcuit in a molecule! A desk top pc can now be as powerful as a super computer! So it may be a super computer chip that goes under your skin that can alter brain waves, your thoughts, your actions and maybe even read your mind. The military already has a virtual helmet that can read the thought of the pilot and do what he wants to when he wants to, 500 miliseconds faster than if he carried out the task by using his hands or feet. If you want to chance it go ahead. This is real and I'm not kidding. Matbe someone has more insight on this subject than I do. Ikester7579

I Agree

I think the government can take these chips and shove them. I personally would not want any such device anywhere near me. They want us to think that these chips would offer us more safety and security, make our lives easier by automatically identifying us, but this is total bullshit. It is just another step towards complete invasion of citizens lives. They already listen into our phone conversations, track our spending habits, and keep classified files on every single person's life. There was a news story awhile back about a man (I forget where it was) who was arrested for growing marijuana in his home. The police department used infrared sensors to scan his house, straight through the walls, and found a concentration of heat in one room. On the suspicion that the heat concentration was caused by the grow lights used on a hydrophonic system, they raided his house. Yes, he was growing marijuana, but the point is that these same police probably searched dozens if not hundreds of houses in the city looking for "concentrations of heat" that could be anything from a space heater to an oven. Using this same scanner, they could track your movements throughout your own home. They could find out what time you get home from work, what time you go to bed, how often you have sex, how often you take a friggin piss. Every time you use the phone your conversation is listened to by a computer. If any of some certain keywords (president, bomb, murder, drugs, etc.) are used during that conversation, the computer records it and saves it for further study by a human operator. EVERY TIME YOU USE THE PHONE. This is absoultely abhorrent. Secrets have always been a part of government, I know that, and when used for specific purposes, I even encourage it. The stealth bomber, since it was already used as an example, was an understandably kept secret. It was made to give us an edge in battle, and we did not want our enemies perfecting it before we did. But to invade the lives of regular citizens is absolutely unacceptable. The left wing of our government is pushing legislation through, to take away our rights, both God-given and Constitutional, disarm us, and basically force us into total submission to them.............ok, sorry for making this into a lecture, but this kind of thing really pisses me off......call me a nutcase consipiracty theorist, or whatever you want, but when the time comes that you can't use the restroom without government permission, you will wish you had woken up a whole lot earlier

I would like one implanted in my 17 year old daughter so i can see what the hell she is up to !

:D

No one is implanting hardware under my skin; they should do this to babies when they are born if the family chooses to do so; that way losing your kid in a mall wouldn't be so bad; although I thought it was fun... I have lost my parents at young ages many times but I never really freaked out :)

Originally posted by max
I would like one implanted in my 17 year old daughter so i can see what the hell she is up to !

:D
Amen brother...mine is just 10 but, I know what's ahead. :(

lelu - I agree :)

They all want to live in our countries, but hate western civilization ? i find that strange

If they hate westerners why dont they go back to where they come from :p

They all want to live in our countries, but hate western civilization ?

That may be overgeneralizing a bit, I think. I think the whole idea is abhorrent enough that no one, U.S. citizen or otherwise, should be subjected to such a perverse invasion of privacy.

Ever think about this?

I will most certainly NOT come anywhere near this technology, and neither will any individual who reads, believes and takes to heart the teachings of the Bible.

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
Revelation 13:16-17

So the first angel went and poured his bowl on the earth, and foul and evil sores came upon the men who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
Revelation 16:2

Say what you may about the Bible, and Christianity and those who follow the tenets set forth within, but this chip that seems to provide a solution to lost children and abductees will also be used for much more than simple tracking and identification technology. To quote ikester7579,
What else are they not telling us?
The Bible speaks specifically about this, and many other things that will be in the future of humanity. I know that some will write me off as a conservative Christian, a nutcase, or both. Believe me, I was one of you a few short years ago. But, for any who are interested in knowing what God has prophesied will come to pass, pick up a copy of the Bible - it doesn't matter which translation - or go to speak with your local church leader(s). Heck, for a "fictional" account of what is to come (I use the term VERY loosely), start reading the Left Behind series of books by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye.

If you choose to have this chip implanted, you should at least know what the "possible" consequences will be. If I am wrong about this, so be it. I am prepared for that eventuality. The question is, though...

What if I'm right?

jgamble - the chips have no relavance to revlations at all. why revalations is in the bible makes no sense to me at all. revalations was written about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. it makes no predictions about how Christians should expect the end to be. and chips implanted into one's arm (or whereever) would be conincidental in that the text of revalation make refernce to numbers tattooed on the forehead being the only way to do business transactions (or in our case, to be a citizen). but that's about all it is. a coincisdense.

adam and eve

adam and eve's grandchildren came from the other people God had made. the term "adam" as translated from hebrew (or greek?, not sure) but it doesn't mean one single person. so in effect, god did not create just one man, he created several, and thus several women, and the offspring of these first humans offspring were their grandchildren.

dinosaurs died out like 65 million years ago. humans first showed up like maybe 2 million years ago. so that means they would've been dead for 63 million years.

For those of you who have not heard! Something was dug up that blows evolution right out of the water big time! You see evolution says man and dinosaur did not coexist together right? Well dinosaur and human foot prints have been uncovered in a dried up water bed. There are over fifty of them! Here's the real clincher. The foot prints are human not ape like! you or me could put our foot in it. This was found in dinosaur valley park in Glen Rose Texas. If you want to see pics go to www.creationevidence.org When God created man he created him out of the clay and mud of the earth. How many unmixed colors of clay are there? Black, white, brown, yellow, red. How many colors of people are there? When you die and decompose for about a year, if someone were to dig you up they would see all those colors in your decomposing body. Get the picture? When God made woman he took a rib from Adam. To this day man has one less "rib" than a woman! The earth's magnetic feild gets weaker every year by exackly the same amount. If you go back in time 10,000 years and a increase it every year by that same amount that decreases by, it would be so strong neither plant or animal could survive! This goes along with the bible timeline on how old the earth really is. Also if you go into the future and continue to decrease the magnetic field in the exact same way in 3000 years there will not be enough magnetic field left to support life! Again this goes along with the Bible time line. You see your nervous system needs a magnetic field in order to function. This is also the reason we cannot go the other planets! You leave the earth's magnetic field you die. When we go to the moon we go from one field to another so no one dies. Back in the sixties Nasa sent monkeys into space to test whether we could live outside the magnetic field. All that went beyond died. So Nasa was afraid to send a human out there. I could go on with kind of scientific proof but gotta go for now. Ikester7579

<rant>

When did this thread diverge into a creation debate, anyway? That kind of disturbs me. I'm sorry, but if you ask me, the bible in no way relates to the under skin chip discussion. So please, for the sake of humanity (and above that, my own personal sanity), take your proselytizing and religious dogma elsewhere, or at least to the General Chatter section of the board. I'm not trying to knock anyone's personal beliefs here or anything, but rarely in my experience have these kinds of discussions ever evolved (ha!) into anything fruitful.

</rant>

but you can't disrepute evolution. evolution happens every day. if you say God created everything in existence, how can you justify pennicillin resitant bacteria? or any number of sexually transmitted dieseases that have strains of them that cannot be controlled using drugs? if indeed one dies when they go off earth, wouldn't one be dead once they had been off of the earth in the 2-3 days its takes to get to the moon? how do you explain being able to live without a magnetic field for 2-3 days if indeed our nervous systems are dependant upon the magnetic fields on earth?

First, the subject on creation started when someone made a reference to the mark of the beast. Then some one else made a reference to evolution and made fun of God and creation. So I decided to let people know that there is scientific proof for creation. Second on the evolution of strains of deseases and germs. This is called mutation. A unnatural chemical alteration. Evolution is something that evolves from something else. Monkey to Human. I have a few questions for those who trust in evolution. How come the earth is the only planet that has tilted axis? During the evolution process which organ formed first and how did it survive by itself until other organs formed? Did the brain form first? How did it survive without blood? When did the veins for the blood show up? How about the heart to pump the blood? The lungs? Need oxygen right? Then there's the stomach, the digestive system, nervous system, liver, so on and so on. Well does it still sound like evolution? Did you know that more than 3% change in dna is deadly to any living thing? How close are we to ape dna? Remember when science was trying to put a baboon heart in a human? That was more than a 3% change in dna! Everyone died. Would you go through a process that has a 100% kill rate? How many times did they do this? They were trying to prove the human-monkey relationship at the expense of human life. I do not trust anyone that goes to that extreme to prove something. Then when it did not work they tried again and again. That shows no remorse for the taking of human life. If these scientists go to this extreme why not tell a lie? It's not as bad as the taking of a human life of someone in the name of science, is it? Or is it? ikester7579

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back