uncapping

N

NegativeFactor

Yep, it's not worth the risk, it's classed as 'Theft of Service' and they are able to actully charge you for it (as in get the police involved).

You may also have to do time, and when you get out you'll have to pay the fine. You may wind-up washing dishes at a greasy spoon the rest of your life to pay the fine while living out of a sleazy SRO.:D

S

SpecialHATAVICT

this sucks, im just wondering why the internet is so stubbornly divided and why isnt it equal?

S

SpecialHATAVICT

thats my point, i mean everyone should have a right to it with a computer and not have to pay for it

S

SpecialHATAVICT

and i know this isnt fitting into the topic but i think making to many threads is kind of over tasking it and making me look dependant but why has my cd rom stop autoplaying? ( im sorry but i thought making so many new threads would piss people off)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut