cmdlines.txt...
Code:
[COMMANDS]
"services.cmd"
"useraccounts.cmd"
"sounds.cmd"
"remwintour.cmd"

That's about it...
The only different thing I am noticing right now is that for my winnt.sif file, in there regarding the computer information, Full Name is set to the same as I have specified for the username... is that allowable? Or would that be interfering? I don't think that's the issue, because if it was interfering then it wouldn't have allowed me to use the user Ryan at all...

that probably wouldn't interfere...

and it looks like everything there is correct...

it may be something wrong in the winnt.sif file...

post that :)

Code:
;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
    AutoPartition=1
    MsDosInitiated="0"
    UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[Unattended]
    UnattendMode=FullUnattended
    OemSkipEula=Yes
    OemPreinstall=Yes
    UnattendSwitch="yes"
    TargetPath=\WINDOWS

[GuiUnattended]
    AdminPassword=EDITED
    EncryptedAdminPassword=Yes
    OEMSkipRegional=1
    TimeZone=35
    OemSkipWelcome=1

[UserData]
    ProductID=EDITED
    FullName="Ryan"
    OrgName="None"
    ComputerName=*

[Display]
    BitsPerPel=16
    Xresolution=1280
    YResolution=1024
    Vrefresh=75

[Branding]
    BrandIEUsingUnattended=Yes

[URL]
    Home_Page=about:blank
    Search_Page=http://www.google.com

[Proxy]
    Proxy_Enable=0
    Use_Same_Proxy=1

[Identification]
    JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

[Networking]
    InstallDefaultComponents=Yes

[GuiRunOnce]
"%systemdrive%\install.cmd"

well, it looks identical to mine in the places that matter....

it should work. hmm....

We have got to figure this out some way some how. There has got to be some weird issue. For some reason, when I go to change the theme, it doesn't even have anything else, it just has Windows Classic... I have to use this on my friends computer now, and he's not going to be happy what so ever. Also, for some reason when I installed it, Windows never copied over the AutoPatchXP file... yet I see it directly on the CD... any ideas? The batch file failed b/c it couldn't find it.

SEVERE ISSUES!

Ok guys, severe issues with my unattended install, worse than anything I could have predicted.

1) For some reason AutoPatcher is still not extracting itself from the CD. We get Cyclic Redundancy Checks when we try copying the folder from the CD to the hard drive... why???

2) We cannot perform a Windows update at all. We go to the website, and they keep bringing up that ActiveX Controls are prohibiting us from performing that... I have set the security levels all the way down and that still doesn't work.

Any ideas??

I read what I could understand in that, what's so different between mine and that? Do you see something that I am missing a1ehouse?

Sorry - no, just thought you might be interested in how someone else got it to work ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back