• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

unable to view images

S

seeya

hi people

i'm facing a problem where some images i can't view. especially on gamespot.com. whereas my friend is able to view them. i'm using xp home he is using xp pro. so, here is my proof

my xp home machine

my friend's xp pro machine

J

Jason Roberts

Have a look in your Internet Options. See if you can use the settings that I have shown in the attachment.

If it matches then sorry, I dunno!:( :blink:

S

seeya

Originally posted by Jason Roberts
Have a look in your Internet Options. See if you can use the settings that I have shown in the attachment.

If it matches then sorry, I dunno!:( :blink:
i did the same still cannot view them ...

yoyo

This is a known problem after applying Service Pack 1 for Internet Explorer (included in WinXP SP1). For some users, not all, gif pictures show up only as these little red x. Seems there is no real explanation or solution found yet.
So if you can exclude that any firewall or adblocker setting is responsible for it, you probably have to live with it for a while.

S

seeya

Originally posted by yoyo
This is a known problem after applying Service Pack 1 for Internet Explorer (included in WinXP SP1). For some users, not all, gif pictures show up only as these little red x. Seems there is no real explanation or solution found yet.
So if you can exclude that any firewall or adblocker setting is responsible for it, you probably have to live with it for a while.
did have this problem before i use the adblocker. did have this problem before i use the firewall. so guess it's the window problem ... :(

M

michelldavid

Hi, really they are nice pics, the problem can be the java scrip, install a new java you find in the web and you problems go out ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix