Unable to PM??

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Whenever I try to PM someone, I get the following error message...

Erbmaster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas????

Maybe the person your trying to PM has it disabled?

(edit) Try sending me one, I know it's not disabled, see if you get the same message.

I was trying to PM MdSalih....
Do you know if he has PM disabled m8?

Edit:- Just tried sending you one...same error :(

Strange, the only thing that I could imagine it being is that News posters haven't been given the permission to PM. ie: forgot to turn it on when the user group was created. We'll have to see what EP says..

Erbmaster has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him

Jewelzz said:
Try now please

Iv'e sent you a PM through the PM CP.
Seems to working OK from there. But it didn't work from a member's profile before, i'll go try one from there too.

Dunno what that's all about, I never disabled it anywhere :confused:

New Posters group was set to 0 which means you couldn't send PMs. It's now set to the same as registered members :)

Hehe, I dunno, you just can't get the staff these days :rolleyes: j/k
Thx for the prompt fix guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back