Unable to play Audio cd ?

N

Nhom

It is not the right place but if someone could help me...

Do you know a way to play audio-cd that does NOT play on pc?
A trick ? A website?something?

THX

If you put it in the CD drive , can you explore it ?

If you can see the files , try copying the disk tot he hard drive and convert them to mp3 maybe

Im really not to sure

Make sure the 4-pin audio cable is connected from your soundcard to your CD drive

JJB6486

In fact...

I think that it is a sort of protection to NOT be able to copy them...

I can NOT explore them...and the files seem to be in other format that WAV files...

Thx anyway

I think your'e right, it's a new protection scheme to stop you copying CD's. If you do copyy this CD and then try to play the copy on a normal CD player all you will get is an awful screeching sound.

The downside is ( apart from the fact you can't copy it ) is that they wont play on CD roms either. I don't know of any hacks, cracks or tricks around it.

I do know that you have a perfect right to take it back and demand one without this protection. It's not fit for the purpose it was sold for. Does it say on it "will not play on PC cd roms! ? After all, if all you have is a PC cd then you can't play it all.

If your CD supports Digital Audio you don't require an audio cable, that is for analog. Set it in the device manager.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back