Unable to install Diablo 2 - LoD

raver

OSNN Newbie
Hey iv just loaded Diablo 2 and put in my diablo 2 lod disc to load the expansion and when i put it in the only option it comes up with it " play diablo 2 lod " no install upgrade nothing ....so i click play and it just comes up with please insert diablo 2 lod disc into ur driver?...any one got ANY ideas on why this is going on ?

please help

p.s first post ever ..on any forums site for me so? be nice

^_^

raver 2nv

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
if you have any virtual devices in your pc (daemon tools et al) you may have to remove them as some game protections aren't too friendly

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
and before a mod goes to slap epk as they think its warez - its not - legal and above board patch from blizzard ;)

raver

OSNN Newbie
yeh its the original disc , iv had the game loaded for years , recently re loaded windows xp. and just made my computer fresh...but for some unknown reason my computer seems to wanto be more like a rock..then a freshly cleaned out machine ..... god knows whats wrong...seems if i want somthing from my computer it wont give it lol

spose i should call it my wife...not my computer lol...lest then it would make sense haha

thanks for the help guys

Raver 2nv :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut