Unable to communicate problem

danania1

OSNN Newbie
Thank you very much for the drivers; however, I have a slight problem I was hoping you guys could help me with. I have my phone connected to my PC no problem, I have mobile Phonetools installed no problem, it connects and finds my phone no problem. When I enter the Multimedia Studio and I am on the Mobile Explorer Tab the "Send to PC" and "Send to Phone" buttons are grayed out and I am not able to send my MP3s over. Also when I am on the Melody Studio tab and I try to send an MP3 over it loads properly in the bottom where I can edit it and whatnot and it also shows all the correct information on the small phone screen in the top right corner; however, when I select an MP3 and click on the "Transfer to Phone" button it sits for a second and then a small box pops up that says "Transfer in progress... Connecting" and then an error box comes up that says "Unable to communicate with the mobile phone". I was wondering if anyone had any solutions for how to correct this. I have been looking around on this forum for quite some time and could not find a way to fix this. Hopefully someone can shed some light. Thanks a lot! Happy New Year!

I had that problem as well, I only ever fixed it by unplugging the usb cable and re-attaching it. Not sure if the situation improved past the original V3 as I moved over to a different phone after a year of the v3.

Ha, same deal, switched to the smt5600, and love it :)
All i can remember doing is unplugging it/replugging it. Maybe also shutting the computer down, with the plug out, then plugging it in. I remember it was a real pain to get the found new hardware thing back, after you cancel it, but i think this is all you can do.

Maybe the program is faulty?
Or the phone.
I just had this problem with my old mp3 player, lost everything on it, and i had to reformat the dang thing... :(

Unplugging it and replugging it back in didn't work, neither did restarting. No matter what I do it continues to stay unable to communicate. The drivers have all been installed and everything installed successfully when the Found New Hardware wizard popped up. I ordered a bluetooth adapter so hopefully I can get it connected properly wirelessly. Thanks for the help.

Unplugging it and replugging it back in didn't work, neither did restarting. No matter what I do it continues to stay unable to communicate. The drivers have all been installed and everything installed successfully when the Found New Hardware wizard popped up. I ordered a bluetooth adapter so hopefully I can get it connected properly wirelessly. Thanks for the help.
Sorry, wish i could have helped more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back