ummmmmm back@starting pts....

• Thread starter dArK_CyAnIdE
  • Start date
D

dArK_CyAnIdE

well im ^&%$ed again...

this time (just like last time) i oc too much... lol shit fsb @ 147 made my xp go byebye... i lost my admin account ... but is that now its back @ default but the freakin wack thing is that whatever changes i do it just erases them and gos back to original desktop... still have my start menu and documents but my desktop is really annoying...

so ill i created a new user. ill transfer my stuff and delete my < maudite patente de merde a la con!!!!> so maybe i will be more lucky next time or less stupid :mad: this really sucks.. ive lost my registry :( thx god for back ups!!! lol

anyway did this happen to many ppl? or is it just me lol... last time i solved it but now it was caused bu sumthg new... last too high oc got me a reg file missing or corrupted thingy so the helll with it...

I warned you, upping your FSB just puts everything out of spec, it's corrupting data in your ram and everywhere else for that matter

LOL ROFL!!!

i knew u would say that lol...
unfortunatly i am really dumb for i KNEW this would happen. lol
i was curious about how high i could go stabely with my new ram settings lol

but i can say this they rock and im on my way heheh neway getting GF4 next week unless ATI can push it date closer to my needs. IM REALLY SICK and TIRED of haven to OC this MX to its max lol... neone wanna have it lol...jk ill still keep it just for fun

btw i remembered sumthg bout the litlt prob today.. i was unable to click on my user from the welcome screen ... wondering could it be that my mouse had sumthg to do with it??? umm if so ppl sould gather around my windows cause a mouse will make records in speed flying to the moon... it screwed up my tweaks and all (im almost done re-tweaking by now) but you surely know how it sucks to this kind of work all over again lol:(

but Qumahlin dont forget that my comps can catk this mhz. its only\was (LOL back at 145) 147 so this divided by 4 and 36.75 i know SBLIVE is crap but its still suppose to boot... next time just for fun ill get a another hdd (my extra 40) and get XP on it take all my comps away then put a single ram chip oc it then tweak it to hell then OC it EVEN MORE LOL ROFL... it almost scary how i care for this "new" pc (from october) im getting water this summer and then unlock ill "tattoo" this on my pc: << Welcome to hell >> or welcome to frozen hell heheh

to way i see it is : every day is another day in hell for this "rig" hehe

ps. damn i talk too much LOL:D

ummm is it normal that after 70 post im @XP Professional?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back