UK XP-eriance Meet

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political Access
Following on from Lady sunshine's thread here I thought it would be a good idea to discuss the possibility of staging a get together here in the UK.
As bytes back said in the other thread "It's going to have to be a central location, say about Birmingham and it's got to be easy to find with loads of parking."

So if anybody is interested or has any ideas as to venues etc then please post away. I just think it would be cool to hang out, have a few drinks and watch EP strut his funky stuff :D

Talking to bytes back on the phone as I type, both of us would be very interested in this. We're in Cornwall as you know, but could travel anywhere (within reason). Sounds like fun!!

TOK

I suggest the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System.
Only £50 entry and happens in just over 2 weeks.
;)

Birmingham ??? never heard of it \ 0 /

MdSalih

P.S.

<---------------------------

I would suggest Essex, as i cant drive anywahere yet, but I would like to meet loads of you anyway

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I suggest the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System.
Only £50 entry and happens in just over 2 weeks.
;)

Several words spring to mind, but none of them can be repeated on here :)

It would be best to agree on a location first. and would probably be best if someone was there or near who can organize things etc, agree on what sort of event its going to be, then, obviously a date.

I was also pretty excited when I saw the line-up.

My bad. my comment was not entirely obvious. The certain words were intended to be entirely negative :)

Yeah, I know thats what I originally thought. But Craig David is not going to be there this year, and its not like you have to leave the chemical generation area is it ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back