UK T-Mobile? Yay or Nay

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a new phone and I fancy the shiny new HTC touch diamond 2 :D

Now the best deals I have seen is on T-mobile as it has included unlimited internet (1gig fair usage which is loads).

The only thing is I have no experience with T-mobile just wanted to get some people's feedback please :)

LordOfLA

Godlike!
t-mobile is pretty good

I'm only planning on paying them off due to lack of funds :)

T-mobile are the only company in the uk offering the decent HTC stuff anyway too.

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Cheers mate, whats the web and walk like any good? Also what do you think of the deals in my link?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Not sure what their tariffs are like now, but when I had it 2 yrs ago, they were like up to 200mins OR 200 text inclusive on a £25 tariff, whereas with O2 you get 200mins + 200 text for £30.
Otherwise than what I might consider as expensive, the network itself is decent.

Found this (if you're interested)

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Changed my mind on cancelling t-mobile - cost too much. just pre-paid my line rental :D web'n'walk was great for GPS :)

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Changed my mind on cancelling t-mobile - cost too much. just pre-paid my line rental :D web'n'walk was great for GPS :)

What exactly is web and walk? Is it their unlimited (1gb) internet?

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer

Thanks,

I iknow you dont get a huge amount of mins/texts but I have a work blackberry so they will pleanty. I have not seen a better 12month deal for included internet which is essential on a smartphone imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021