[UK] Pay montly, windows mobile + decent built in GPS?

LordOfLA

Godlike!
ANy one got links on where I might find the above in the uk? My dad has a HP Ipaq with awesome GPS on vodafone but I can't see them offering that on their uk website.

I do have the n95 with gs but I usually arrive where I'm going before it even has a satellite lock these days...

hasnt the n95 got a-gps? (assisted gps)
i recently got the n95-8gb which among its many updated features (ram/battery/demand paging etc) does have this feature, (it uses mobile/satellite hybrid signal to help locate, MUCH Quicker than standard gps)

maybe its availiable as a firmware update for the old n95? i think you need v12.x + for this feature

Last edited:
Yeah the latest firmwares have A-GPS as standard. Still a bit crap though! I've rarely used mine.

hey Lord, if you're looking for a new phone then maybe look at the O2 Orbit v2, or the O2 Stellar... Stellar has built-in keybard.
On the GPS side, you may need to purchase the software separately, although I think the Orbit v2 comes with Co-Pilot.

http://www.my-xda.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back