UK Bargins > Post them in here

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Well the title says it.

All currency in Pounds

I tend to stumble across a few bargins so the best i will post in this thread.

5% off crucial ram UK & US on first order can be found HERE

AMD 2500 Barton @ 65 HERE

AMD 2600 Barton @ 88.13HERE

AMD 2800 Barton @ 100.95 HERE

Last 2 listed bartons @ pc world.co.uk (also same price in store) in the 7 day sale (2800 a bargin)

Many more bargins to post and i will keep adding them to this thread instead of clogging up the forum.

Budget High Back Leather Chair @ £29.99

Budget High Back Leather Chair @ £29.99 + get free TV + Shortbread Biscuits + buy some cheap pens + free delivery.....How....read on..

First go to Viking Direct UK HERE

Then in the find box type Y30-MATRIX then add to trolley then click checkout at the TOP of the page ...on the next page scroll down and just under Your order qualifies for carriage FREE delivery! you will see a box with Viking Number above it >

Type in the box Y29-PRDESIGNTV then add to trolley....then do the same thing but type A29-PRBSBB and finally just to get you over the £30 mark to get free delivery enter this code Q29-601122 for a cheap pack of pens.

Do it all correct and you get everything i have said above (i did), the chair after payment is cleared is deliverd next day free with all the extras.

And is good quality.

that is dam good :p

i'm going 2 be watching this thread close for the great deals :cool:

Thats pretty good, shame i already have a highback leather chair

Fuji Hitachi Microdrive (I.0GB) @ £96.80

1Gb Fuji Hitachi Microdrive (Compact Flash II) £96.80 inc VAT HERE @ My Memory (LOOK UNDER IBM MICRODRIVE )
£2.95 for postage and insurance

Since microdrives support the industry-standard CF+ Type II form factor, you can easily transfer your images between your camera and your computer directly or with the help of a PC Card adapter or PC Card reader

Also under Memory Card readers they have a nice USB2 one at £10.99 which Supports..

Compact Flash
MicroDrive
Smart Media
Memory Stick / Memory Stick PRO
MultiMedia
Secure Digital

Limited stocks so be quick if you want one.

E-Buyer Sub £10 Bargins

Well a trip to E-Buyer.co.uk Linkage sourced these cheap bargins for less than £10 each (for those of you with little pocket money:rolleyes: )

8cm Internal Case Cooling Fan @ £0.82p HERE

LED 8cm Case Fan Red/Green/Blue LEDs @ £1.64 HERE

Ebuyer USB light @ £2.35 HERE

Ebuyer 4 Port Mini USB Hub in blue @ £3.52 HERE and USB cables if you need them too

HERE and HERE

Belkin 11 Peice Tool Kit @ £6.62 HERE

Coolermaster 80mm Aero Blower Case Fan @ £5.74 HERE

Well i soon got bored of E-buyer...

Re: Budget High Back Leather Chair @ £29.99

Originally posted by BonyTony
Budget High Back Leather Chair @ £29.99 + get free TV + Shortbread Biscuits + buy some cheap pens + free delivery.....How....read on..

First go to Viking Direct UK HERE

Then in the find box type Y29-MATRIX then add to trolley then click checkout at the TOP of the page ...on the next page scroll down and just under Your order qualifies for carriage FREE delivery! you will see a box with Viking Number above it >

Type in the box Y29-PRDESIGNTV then add to trolley....then do the same thing but type A29-PRBSBB and finally just to get you over the £30 mark to get free delivery enter this code Q29-601122 for a cheap pack of pens.

Do it all correct and you get everything i have said above (i did), the chair after payment is cleared is deliverd next day free with all the extras.

And is good quality.

Well I must say.....ordered yesterday at 10.00pm

arrived to-day at 9.30 all for £31.24 +vat...

No biscuits thou so they gave me a nice liitle leather carry case/satchel

Thx Tony

Nice Job Tony.
(although I never get bored of e-buyer ;))
I also have a litle gem....
Many of you probably already use this site, but I have procured quite a few bargains from here over time.
The best being a DVD player less than half price :D

Currently (09/Oct/03) They offer the following>>>

40GB Maxtor DiamondMax+ ATA133/7200 £31.00 EXC £36.43 INC
AMD AthlonXP 2600 (2.08GHZ 333) OEM
£57.00 EXC £66.98 INC

Plus many others...

These offers change relatively frequently, so check back.
You'll also find these same items elsewhere on their site for full-price, and no mention of a sale.
So check here before the main site.

Aria Special Offers

:D

I too have been looking for a sub £200 9700pro and i gave up...they were either more than my budget or just none around, i did find a few on ebay.co.uk from some retailers but the cards were from a manufacturer called grandmars (or similar).
If i see anything i will post it.

Now onto those bargins...

Staples Blue Cross Sale (the office superstores !)

Creative Inspire 2.1 Speakers £14.99---£39.99 direct from Creative Linky

Logitech Z-340 @ £20.00 Linky

HP ScanJet 5500C scanner reduced from £199.99 to £94.99 another link HERE

CD-RW duplicator down from £149.99 to £49.99

Silver 14" goodmans TV reduced from £79.99 to £49.99 (1 scart & remote incl)

All offers in stores but in limited numbers so be quick.

Big thanks to wozwebs for the heads up on this.

Just been down and bought the HP ScanJet 5500C scanner it was not marked up as blue cross sale but when checked it was only £95 a bargin for me.

Maxtor Plus 9 60gb 7200rpm 8mb Cache ATA133 - OEM

E-Buyer again...
The DiamondMax Plus 9 hard disk drive is designed to exceed previous standards for desktop performance. By delivering a performance hard drive using a highly leveraged design with state-of-the-art quality and reliability, Maxtor demonstrates technology leadership with DiamondMax Plus 9 drives

Works out at £53.32 delivered....get it here >
Maxtor hard drive

I did not hear any mention of a TV further to first sub. Did everyone else get a free TV, shortbread biscuits, Leather chair and pens for about 30 squids?

Yes loads (well over a hundred from the size of the threads in the many bargin forums i frequent have got them all) i got chair/tv/shortbread and a pack of pens for less than £38

Originally posted by Leevoy
I did not hear any mention of a TV further to first sub. Did everyone else get a free TV, shortbread biscuits, Leather chair and pens for about 30 squids?

Never got the biscuts :mad: but they sent me a nice leather satchel instead :D

Well worth it :cool:

OMG I must go hunt down my Sister or Mothers credit cards.

I just say some hacker stole their credit card money last time they used them ha ha.

I love that chair, can see myself spinning around in it as we speak.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back