UHHH OHHH!, i didnt even see this, did u guys?

Oh My, I think it is just to make us scared, but its still a good idea to take precautions

man screw them if i see one (which i think i do everyday! LOL) ill try my best to run them off the road and get that reward money, but not only for the reward money, i hate them and they probably suck at driving which i also cant stand, so im ridding the world of evil and also a bad driver! :D

has that link changed, cause its not making any sense now

nope, the name of the article is Cia cant authenticate the American Al-Qaeda tape

The CIA couldn't authenticate their own faces in a mirror

Khayman said:
The CIA couldn't authenticate their own faces in a mirror
I heard that one thought it was his twin brother till he was inhis 30's :D

can anyone here say "Hoax" ?

this is your goverment trying to scare you with the whole "bas guys" thing again...

So bush can win the election....

yeah i could see how, but i dont really undrestand many people in the states, he was the worst president to deal with terrorism, or should i say didnt deal with it, he let 9/11 happen and went into iraq without a reason, and is telling the american people that there is a reason! how do people want to reelect him?

ohh forgot to show u guys this, i watched it while in school, didnt get to see what he said though, so im opening the link now too, i hate this ugly son of a bitch! lol kinda off topic but his cousin once tried to rent a boat from my brother in-law but my bro doesnt rent boats hehe

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=211217

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back